Geothermal Air Conditioning, Geothermal Heating & Geothermal HVAC InstallationHouston, TX, Cypress, TX, North Houston, TX & Champion Forest, TX
How would you like to enhance your year-round comfort while cutting your utility bills in half? As a WaterFurnace geothermal dealer, AirPro Air Conditioning & Heating brings homeowners in Houston, North Houston, Champion Forest & Cypress, TX superior solutions to temperature control. Our design/installation team is extensively trained to not only match your specific requirements to the ideal system, but to handle every detail of your project to exceptional standards. Contact AirPro Air Conditioning & Heating at (281) 994-6264, and we’d be happy to answer your questions, provide expert recommendations, and guide you through the process.
Trustworthy Geothermal Heating & Cooling Services
Requiring small amounts of electricity to move heat to and from the ground to your home, the average geothermal system produces four units of energy for every unit of electricity used to power the equipment. Top-of-the-line conventional HVAC systems achieve less than one unit of energy for each unit consumed. With the installation of a geothermal heat pump, you can expect an annual savings between 30% to 70%, recovering the initial investment in three to five years. By tapping into the free, renewable energy source, found right in your own backyard, AirPro Air Conditioning & Heating combines unmatched cost savings with optimum control over your indoor environment. We are your geothermal specialists, providing system design, installation, maintenance, and repair across Houston, North Houston, Champion Forest & Cypress, TX.
Take a look at a few of the many advantages of geothermal heating & cooling:
- Superior Comfort – Eliminate the hot and cold blasts of air from conventional HVAC equipment and enjoy evenly distributed temperature control, as well as effective dehumidification during hot summer months.
- Environmentally Beneficial – Considered the most environmentally-friendly, cost-effective means of heating and cooling by the EPA, installing a geothermal system is the equivalent of planting 750 trees.
- Cost Savings – Heat and cool the typical 2000-sq. ft. home for as little as a dollar day.
- Water Heating – Supplement your household’s water heater and trim up to 30% off your annual water heating costs.
- Extended Service Life – Protected from climate and weather, expect the indoor unit to last upwards of twenty years and the underground loop system to deliver more than fifty years of reliable operation.
- Minimal Maintenance – With very few moving parts, the geothermal unit requires only periodic inspection and filter changes.
- Cost Return – Although requiring a higher initial investment, your geothermal system will pay for itself within three to five years.
- Safety – There is no combustion process, eliminating the threat of flames, fumes, odors, and carbon monoxide.
- Quiet Operation – There is no loud and unsightly outdoor component, and the indoor unit is as quiet as your refrigerator.